Session Aim – To encourage reflection among participants regarding how change is managed within their organisation, and to identify potential areas for development within their change management approach.
- To provide a brief background to the participants about O’Brien Learning Solutions and the rationale for the Change Management focus within the business.
- To discuss change management at a high level and focusing on what it is / is not.
- To introduce the ‘3-S’ model of change management to all participants, providing a further understanding of the ‘people-requirements’ during times of change.
- To provide opportunities for active participation and ideas-generation during the session through an interactive exercise.
- To understand what it means to be a master change-agent and to agree one action to take away from today’s session.
Denise O’Brien (MMII Grad)
Denise is the business owner of O’Brien Learning Solutions founded in 2016. Prior to that Denise spent 17 years in Financial Services, working solely with renowned multi-nationals and Fortune 500 companies, such as General Electric, Wipro Ireland, Lloyds Banking Group, Halifax Bank and St. Andrew’s Group.
Denise has supported the organisational change agenda at many points throughout her career. Having the opportunity to support projects relating to exponential growth, acquisitions, mergers and downsizing, Denise understands first-hand the impact of change on the people within the organisation. Responsible for managerial roles across management development, operations management, process improvement and change integration, Denise has had many opportunities to apply her learning and development foundations to ‘real life’ operational and change challenges.
Denise has been fortunate to form a key role in award-winning training and development teams during her career. An ardent change advocate and skilled executive coach, Denise is an experienced facilitator with a true passion for developing people.
Since forming O’Brien Learning Solutions, Denise’s speciality is in supporting organisations of all types and sizes through periods of change, big and small. Denise is a native of Shannon, Co. Clare and is the proud mother to her daughter Eva. In her spare time, Denise has a love for continuous learning, is an avid reader and watcher / listener of TED talks, and inspirational speakers. She can also be found out walking along the banks of the Shannon Estuary in her home town, taking an opportunity for reflection and valued ‘time out’.
Duration: 1 Hour
Lunch will be available from 12.30pm with the seminar commencing at 1pm sharp.
For more information contact Cillian Griffey email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061 360611
Shannon Chamber Skillnet is funded by member companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets funded from the National Training Fund through the Department of Education and Skills.
For further information please visit www.skillnets.ie