Get Recognition for the Role your Business Plays in Contributing to a Better Society
Applications are now open for this year’s Chambers Ireland Corporate Social Responsibility Awards. These Awards recognise the work being carried out by Irish and multinational companies to improve the lives of their employees and to enhance the civic environment in which they operate. This is a unique competition that offers the business community a chance to promote their efforts in CSR and gain recognition for best practice.
Application forms can be accessed http://www.chambers.ie/events/corporate-social-responsibility-awards/application-forms.html and the application process will close on 12pm Tuesday 21st April.
The categories for this year’s awards are as follows:
- Excellence in Community – Partnership with Charity (LIC and MNC)
- Excellence in Community – Volunteering (LIC and MNC)
- Excellence in Community – Community Programme (LIC and MNC)
- Excellence in Environment (LIC and MNC)
- Excellence in Marketplace
- Excellence in Workplace
- Excellence in CSR Communication
- Excellence in International CSR
- Excellence in CSR by an SME
- Outstanding Achievement in CSR (all shortlisted candidates are automatically eligible for this award)
LIC = Large Indigenous Company
MNC – Multinational Company
Benefits to companies of entering the awards
- National recognition and promotion of your project if shortlisted
- A chance to measure your CSR outputs against similar organisations
- Feedback from a panel of expert judges to help improve your CSR strategy
- A chance to network and make contacts with other companies engaged in CSR
- But most importantly, it’s free and you have nothing to lose!
The awards are open to all companies whether they are a member of Chambers Ireland or not. The awards are free to enter. You may enter as many categories as you like but you may only enter each category once.
If you have any queries at all regarding the awards, please contact Amy Woods / 01 4004319.